Pages

Bookshelf

Bookshelf

Thursday, May 26, 2011

The Kingdom of Fantasy (Geronimo Stilton)

The Kingdom of Fantasy
Geronimo Stilton

Blurb: Enter a magical new world with Geronimo Stilton!

I, Geronimo Stilton, never expected to find a golden staircase in my attic. But one day I did! At the top of the stairs, there was a door. And beyond the door was a world I never could have imagined - the Kingdom of Fantasy!
I set off on an incredible adventure to save the Queen of the Fairies. Along the way, I had to face giant scorpions, witches, sea serpents, pixies, and dozens of other fantastical creatures. Holey cheese, what a journey! I couldn't wait to get home, so that I could write all about it in this book. It's full of maps, secret codes, riddles, puzzles, and other amazing discoveries that I made along the way.

ISBN: 9780545980258 (Hardback)
Year: 2009
Publisher: Scolastic
Pages: 316 (Fiction)

Links

No comments:

Post a Comment