Pages

Bookshelf

Bookshelf

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Dreaming of Amelia (Jaclyn Moriarty)


Dreaming of Amelia
Jaclyn Moriarty

Blurb: Funny thing is, even while I'm laughing, and falling in her eyes, a part of me knew she was a ghost.

The first time I saw her I knew my Amelia was a ghost.

This is the story of Amelia and Riley.

They're bacd kids form the bad crowd at bad Brookfield High, and they've just transferred to Ashbury.

Brilliant, mysterious and probably evil, they have the rich kids at Ashbury spellbound.

This is the story of ghosts and secrets, of passion, locked doors and femme fatales; of final-year-of high school tension and intrigue. 

This is the story of the PAST and the FUTURE that has come to get YOU.

ISBN: 9780330425278 (Paperback)
Year: 2009
Publisher: Pan
Pages: 520 (Fiction)

Links

No comments:

Post a Comment